PTI to again face defeat in NA-122 : Kirmani
Asif Kirmani, in a statement, said political workers of the Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) would cut the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) down to size by voting for the lion - the election symbol of PML-N.
On the election day, he said, politics of nobility would banish the politics of Qabza group (grabbers) for ever.
By ensuring the success to PML-N candidate, Asif Kirmani said, voters of the NA-122 would once again express full confidence in the policies of Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif.
- Pakistan vs Netherlands: First match of ODI series to be played today12:35 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Another medal for Pakistan at Islamic Games12:21 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:59 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani Hajj pilgrims to receive Rs150,000 in subsidy from tomorrow11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer Mobeen's vivacious personality comes out in new video09:55 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Alia Bhatt gives fans a sneak peek into her adorable babymoon10:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022