PM Imran says revival of Pakistan Steel Mills among top priorities
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Friday that the revival of Pakistan Steel Mills (PSM) was among the foremost priorities of the government.
Over the years’ neglect of an institution, which was causing burden on national kitty, by the previous governments was tantamount to injustice to the nation, he remarked while chairing a meeting held here regarding the revival of PSM .
The Prime Minister said that the incumbent government was fully striving to revive and turn the PSM into a profit-earning institution so as to lessen the monthly burden on national exchequer besides making it a functional institution that could contribute to the country’s economic development.
The participants discussed the ongoing efforts for the revival of PSM and deliberated on various options in this respect.
The Prime Minister was told that since some Chinese and Russian companies have expressed their interest in the revival of Pakistan Steel Mills, various proposals were being contemplated in this respect.
Advisor to PM on Commerce Abdul Razzak Dawood, Minister for Privatization Muhammadmian Soomro, Chairman PSM Board of Directors Amir Mumtaz and others attended the meeting.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019