Kot Radha Kishan lynching accused denied bail by SC
The petitions were filed by Nisar and Akram who were allegedly involved in inciting the mob to set the couple on fire.
Hearing the case Justice Ijaz Ahmed Chaudhry rejected the petitions saying that Joint Investigation Team's (JIT) report has confirmed the two accused were involved in inciting violence and causing destruction on the day of lynching. Furthermore he refused to follow other such cases in which Lahore High Court granted bails to prime accused.
Earlier the Supreme Court had summoned for detailed JIT report in Kot Radha Kishan incident.
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Balochistan imposes smart lockdown amid rising COVID-19 cases07:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan starts vaccinating people aged 50 plus from next week06:28 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021