Dr Asim suffering from a medical condition known as "severe phobia of Rangers' uniform"
Hussain was detained by the Sindh Rangers and later handed over to the National Accountability Bureau on allegations of corruption and sheltering the terrorists at his hospital in Karachi.
On Thursday, at the beginning of the proceedings at court, Dr Raza while representing the medical report of senior PPP leader, informed the judge that Dr Asim Hussain was undergoing a serious trauma situation and he was even afraid of the uniform of the Sindh Rangers.
At which judge Saad Qureshi remarked that Hussain's illness seemed a drama to him as the accused one day went to one hospital and on the second day to the other.
About the psychological disorder of Dr Asim Hussain, the judge said that every other person is a patient of such diseases these days.
The hearing of the case corruption against the former minister was adjourned till August 16.
- PM Imran congratulates newly-elected Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi10:12 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 — Islamabad United and Multan Sultans to fight it out ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer ...05:00 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021