Ex-PPP minister Ayatullah Durrani dies at 64
QUETTA – Former state minister and Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP) leader Ayatullah Durrani passed away in Balochistan on Sunday.
Durrani, 64, served as the state minister for industries and production.
He had been seriously ill for the past few days and under treatment at the Fatima Jinnah Chest Hospital in Quetta.
The former minister breathed his last Sunday evening, the state media reported.
Minister for information and Broadcasting Senator Shibli Faraz and Speaker National Assembly Asad Qaiser have expressed deep grief and sorrow over his sad demise. They prayed for the departed soul and commiserated with the bereaved family.
Also, Opposition Leader in National Assembly (NA) Shehbaz Sharif expressed his sorrow over Durrani's death.
Saddened by the news of the death of PPP leader Ayatullah Durrani due to Covid-19. May Allah rest his soul in peace! My most sincere sympathies and condolences to his family & the PPP.— Shehbaz Sharif (@CMShehbaz) July 5, 2020
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020