Ex-PPP minister Ayatullah Durrani dies at 64
QUETTA – Former state minister and Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP) leader Ayatullah Durrani passed away in Balochistan on Sunday.
Durrani, 64, served as the state minister for industries and production.
He had been seriously ill for the past few days and under treatment at the Fatima Jinnah Chest Hospital in Quetta.
The former minister breathed his last Sunday evening, the state media reported.
Minister for information and Broadcasting Senator Shibli Faraz and Speaker National Assembly Asad Qaiser have expressed deep grief and sorrow over his sad demise. They prayed for the departed soul and commiserated with the bereaved family.
Also, Opposition Leader in National Assembly (NA) Shehbaz Sharif expressed his sorrow over Durrani's death.
Saddened by the news of the death of PPP leader Ayatullah Durrani due to Covid-19. May Allah rest his soul in peace! My most sincere sympathies and condolences to his family & the PPP.— Shehbaz Sharif (@CMShehbaz) July 5, 2020
- SC’s Justice Isa allowed to argue his case himself12:07 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- China to gift additional 0.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to ...11:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- What a delivery! Woman orders iPhone 12 Pro Max but receives Apple ...11:32 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan aims at vaccinating 70 million people against COVID-19 in ...11:31 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- First round matches decided in Hush Puppies Junior National Tennis11:19 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021