Khadija Siddiqui stabbing case: SC takes notice of Shah Hussain's acquittal by LHC
The CJP summoned all the record of the case from the Lahore High Court (LHC), which acquitted the prime accused in Khadijja Siddiqi case.
Man, who stabbed Khadija Saddiqi 23 times, walks ... 07:04 PM | 4 Jun, 2018
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court on Monday acquitted the attacker of Khadijja Siddiqi case, Shah Hussain, who tried to ...
In May 2016, the 21-year-old law student was stabbed 23 times in broad daylight on a busy Lahore’s Davis Road while she waited to pick up her 6-year-old sister from school.
Khadija stab case: Primary suspect sentenced to 7 ... 10:24 AM | 29 Jul, 2017
LAHORE - A judicial magistrate in Lahore sentenced the primary suspect in Khadija stab case to seven years in prison, ...
The attacker, Shah Husain is a son of a well-known lawyer in the city and was delivered a seven-year sentence on July 29, for attempted murder.
- Pakistan PM, Saudi crown prince vow to further solidify bilateral ties01:38 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- British Council partners with Koel Gallery on Art for Climate Change ...01:07 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Amazon suspends thousands of Pakistani sellers’ accounts12:47 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Mufti Taqi Usmani slams dancing performance at official Independence ...12:28 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan’s Covid-19 positivity ratio drops to 2.54%11:47 AM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Famed ‘Fiza-Shiza’ actor Kiran Tabier welcomes first child09:16 AM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly wins hearts with stunning photos in bridal outfit07:06 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Faiza Khan pays tribute to legendary Nazia Hassan with a sweet video09:41 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022