Govt doctor allegedly rapes woman at Governor House in Lahore
LAHORE – A government doctor has been taken into custody for allegedly raping a woman at a dispensary located inside the Punjab Governor House, local media reported.
According express.pk, the alleged victim called police helpline 15 to report the incident. A heavy contingent reached the Governor House after receiving the complaint and took both doctor and women into custody for interrogatin.
The woman claimed that she had come to the medical facility for checkup when the on-duty doctor molested her.
The media outlet said that the DSP Naveed Akmal had confirmed the incident but added that investigation is underway as matter has become suspicious after some statements.
- FIA nabs four allegedly working for international child pornography ...07:00 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- LGS faculty members booked over sexually harassing students06:29 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Muhammad Javed Ghani becomes FBR chairman06:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PAF C-130 aircraft airlifts bodies of Sikh Yatrees from Lahore lands ...05:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Monsoon rains likely to strengthen in Sindh from Monday03:27 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020