Pakistan's positive economic indicators attracting investors: Dar
He stated this at a meeting with a delegation of Chinese private equity investors led by YauWai Ming, Chairman HaoTian Group Holdings Limited and Ms. Cheng Yan, Vice President China Huarong International Holdings Ltd, Hong Kong, which called on the Finance Minister Senator Ishaq Dar here this morning. Minister for Petroleum Shahid Khaqan Abbasi was also present on the occasion.
Finance Minister welcomed the delegation and appreciated the interest of Chinese investors in Pakistan.
He said that due to the strong economic fundamentals achieved by Pakistan during the last three years, international investors were taking keen interest in investment opportunities.
He said that the ongoing projects under China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) were stimulating further investment in infrastructure development in Pakistan.
The Minister emphasized that Pakistan and China had had strong collaboration in developing connectivity in the region.
Ms. Cheng Yan, the Vice President China Huarong International Holdings Limited, thanked the Finance Minister for his warm welcome.
She briefed the Minister that the delegation was interested in identifying investment opportunities in Pakistan in the fields of infrastructure, finance, petroleum and retail business and they had been preparing draft investment plans keeping in view the investment opportunities offered by his country.
YauWai Ming, Chairman Hao Tian Group Holdings Limited said that the delegation comprised large asset managers from China and they were interested to invest in Pakistan due to the macroeconomic stability and investment facilitative regime in the country.
The Finance Minister briefly discussed with the delegation the financial stability achieved by Pakistan during the last three years and steps taken to enhance ease of doing business.
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Hindutva extremists lynch Muslim man in Haryana10:40 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-18-Updated 10:30 ...09:58 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 May 202109:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Bill Gates was ‘having an affair’ with a woman at Microsoft11:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021