Govt approves ‘Digitalised Land Survey’ on sale, purchase of properties in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - The government has approved conducting a digital survey on sale and purchase of the properties in Pakistan .
The step has been taken to digitalising the real estate sector of Pakistan and facilitating the Federal Bureau of Revenue (FBR) in tax collections
The survey would be completed within the span of two years, aiming to collect maximum possible accurate data of the properties.
A Chinese-style ‘Digitised Land Survey’ has been suggested and upon completion of the survey, all information of properties will be computerised.
The exact calculation of the sale and purchase of the properties will be in accordance with current rates and it will help the FBR in property tax collection.
- Re-polling in NA-259: initial results show Shahzain Bugti leading07:10 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- AIOU sets up nine new offices at less-developed regions06:47 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- UN calls for action to tackle global road safety crisis03:28 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- CCW convention makes progress on key issues of deadly autonomous ...03:24 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Queen Maxima of Netherlands to arrive in Pakistan on Nov 2501:12 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019