Govt approves ‘Digitalised Land Survey’ on sale, purchase of properties in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - The government has approved conducting a digital survey on sale and purchase of the properties in Pakistan.
The step has been taken to digitalising the real estate sector of Pakistan and facilitating the Federal Bureau of Revenue (FBR) in tax collections
The survey would be completed within the span of two years, aiming to collect maximum possible accurate data of the properties.
A Chinese-style ‘Digitised Land Survey’ has been suggested and upon completion of the survey, all information of properties will be computerised.
The exact calculation of the sale and purchase of the properties will be in accordance with current rates and it will help the FBR in property tax collection.
- Punjab wants to trial anti-malaria drug on coronavirus patients11:51 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 31 deaths; Coronavirus cases exceed 2,20011:22 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- WB approves additional financing of $700m for Dasu power project10:45 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- COVID-19: Over 5,100 died in US, global death toll rises to over ...10:03 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- CAA suspends international, domestic flights till April 1109:32 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Hareem Shah to host a Ramazan transmission?04:25 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019