Govt approves ‘Digitalised Land Survey’ on sale, purchase of properties in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - The government has approved conducting a digital survey on sale and purchase of the properties in Pakistan .
The step has been taken to digitalising the real estate sector of Pakistan and facilitating the Federal Bureau of Revenue (FBR) in tax collections
The survey would be completed within the span of two years, aiming to collect maximum possible accurate data of the properties.
A Chinese-style ‘Digitised Land Survey’ has been suggested and upon completion of the survey, all information of properties will be computerised.
The exact calculation of the sale and purchase of the properties will be in accordance with current rates and it will help the FBR in property tax collection.
- Will talk to India's Modi on Kashmir issue, Trump tells PM Imran in ...10:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- PSO and UBER sign exclusive strategic agreement10:30 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- Parents' pre-pregnancy exposure to pollution may impact children ...10:16 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- Bangladesh squad to reach Pakistan on Wednesday after 12 years gap08:38 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha's release stopped: Khoosat move LHC against TLP ...06:15 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- The team of "Zindagi Tamasha" cancels Karachi meet and greet03:23 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019