Setback for Tahir Ul Qadri; Minhajul Quran UK director arrested on rape charges
Haroon Abbas who is a student of Pakistan Awami Tehrik (PAT) Chairman Tahirul Qadri will remain in police supervision for next five years.
According to The News, the victim Gulnar revealed in the court that the director tried to molest her in a closed-door room.
Narrating the later related incidents, she told that Abbasi had attempted to rape her many times before which seriously terrorized her.
Gulnar told the court that she feels extreme panic when she hears name of any molvi or going near Minhajul Quran mosque. Surprisingly, the Minhaj has suspended the director only temporarily, despite such serious crime.
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021