Zardari, Faryal Talpur's judicial remand extended for 14 days
The remand of PPP leaders was extended in the money laundering case and Park Lane Estate Company reference.
Duty Judge Raja Jawad Abbas conducted the hearing of the references as the former president was produced in the court amid tight surveillance; Asifa Bhutto Zardari also attended the proceedings.
دیکھتے نہیں ہو میری بہن پیچھے آرہی ہے 'ایڈیٹ شخص‘— Shahzad Shafi (@shahzadShafi007) September 5, 2019
عدالت میں راستہ نہ دینے پر صدر آصف علی زرداری کی ریاستی اہلکار پر برہمی اور چھڑی کا دکھاوا
سندھی بلوچ کا خون ہے آخری دم تک لڑے گا#WeStandWithAsifAliZardari pic.twitter.com/RsA8MjU5uF
The judge remarked that the concerned judge has been hearing the cases and he would continue with the proceedings.
A heavy contingent of police was deployed around the premises of the court and former president apparently lost his temper with security personnel who were escorting him and his sister Faryal Talpur out of the Accountability Court.
Footage shows the PPP leader expressing anger while attempting to make way for his sister in a crowded court building; the Pakistan Peoples Party co-chairman shoved away an official with a stick he was carrying.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021