One dead, 13 injured in Quetta market blast
The explosion ripped through the Heyderi Market, located on Mission Road where most of the shops are owned by members of the Hazara community, Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Quetta Abdul Razzaq Cheema told the media.
The injured were taken to nearby Civil Hospital Quetta for treatment.
The area was cordoned off by the police and paramilitary forces and a search operation was launched to arrest the culprits.
Police said they were investigating the nature of the blast.
This is a developing story and will be updated soon.
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022