Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 10
LAHORE - A trial run of the Orange Line Metro Train (OLMT) on its complete route will be held on December 10 as its physical infrastructure has been completed.
Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has accorded approval to it and the ceremony would be held at the last station of Ali Town.
In this regard, a meeting was held under the chair of Chief Minister Usman Buzdar at his office on Friday in which the secretary transport gave a briefing about the trial run of the train.
The chief minister directed to early complete roads repair work beneath the train route. The traffic problems should be solved early through an organised plan, he added.
Punjab Transport Minister Jehanzeb Khan Khitchi, MD Punjab Masstransit Authority, secretaries of transport and information departments, commissioner and DIG (Ops.) Lahore and others attended the meeting.
- Punjab wants to trial anti-malaria drug on coronavirus patients11:51 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- WB approves additional financing of $700m for Dasu power project10:45 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- COVID-19: Over 5,100 died in US, global death toll rises to over ...10:03 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- CAA suspends international, domestic flights till April 1109:32 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Hareem Shah to host a Ramazan transmission?04:25 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019