Islamabad: Three ‘Azadi March’ protestors die in two days
According to media reports, two protesters of JUI-F Azadi March, Maulana Saifullah died due to after he suffered a heart attack and Molvi Akhtar Muhammad died of illness on early Wednesday morning.
Earlier on Tuesday, a 55-year-old Larkana resident protestor, Abdul Kareem Jan died of a heart attack.
He was rushed to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) where he was declared dead on arrival.
Earlier on Friday, thousands of protestors joined 'Azadi March' sit-in after JUI-F and major opposition parties formally kicked off protest sit-in in the federal capital and demanded the prime minister to step down for not running the country properly since holding the office after general elections 2018.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019