Islamabad: Three ‘Azadi March’ protestors die in two days
According to media reports, two protesters of JUI-F Azadi March, Maulana Saifullah died due to after he suffered a heart attack and Molvi Akhtar Muhammad died of illness on early Wednesday morning.
Earlier on Tuesday, a 55-year-old Larkana resident protestor, Abdul Kareem Jan died of a heart attack.
He was rushed to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) where he was declared dead on arrival.
Earlier on Friday, thousands of protestors joined 'Azadi March' sit-in after JUI-F and major opposition parties formally kicked off protest sit-in in the federal capital and demanded the prime minister to step down for not running the country properly since holding the office after general elections 2018.
- Pakistan condemns Indian attempts to change demographic structure of ...03:17 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Senses leads World Autism Awareness Day02:21 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- For God’s sake, do not click pictures or make videos during your ...02:06 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019