ECP convenes consultative meeting of political parties
The Supreme Court had directed the ECP to frame a code of conduct on reducing and regulating use of money in elections.
During the meeting, the draft code of conduct will be shared with all the political parties in order to benefit from their views before submission of proposal to the Supreme Court.
All of the 16 major political parties have been asked to attend the meeting. Invitation has also been sent to Awami Muslim Leauge supremo Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed.
Following is a list of political groups urged to take part in meeting with ECP officials.
- Paani Key Pankh – PM Imran launches documentary drama in Islamabad ...08:05 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Money laundering – UK court orders extradition of Abraaj founder ...07:49 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Reducing unfair means in recruitment: Case of Police in Pakistan07:20 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021