ECP convenes consultative meeting of political parties
The Supreme Court had directed the ECP to frame a code of conduct on reducing and regulating use of money in elections.
During the meeting, the draft code of conduct will be shared with all the political parties in order to benefit from their views before submission of proposal to the Supreme Court.
All of the 16 major political parties have been asked to attend the meeting. Invitation has also been sent to Awami Muslim Leauge supremo Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed.
Following is a list of political groups urged to take part in meeting with ECP officials.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021