NAP: Registration of 3250 NGOs suspended in Balochistan
According to local media, the registration of 3,250 NGOs has been revoked after they failed to submit essential documents and due to their inactivity.
About 4,000 NGOs are registered with Balochistan government. Nearly 2,000 are registered with Department of Social Welfare, 1,900 with Department of Industries and Commerce.
Therefore, the authorities concerned taking action under the law suspended the registrations.
- COVID-19 — PM Imran says mosques to not be shut down in Pakistan04:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan ranks lowest in South Asia on equal treatment: study02:55 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- KIA Carnival – A New Car A New Adventure02:39 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Shop & win PKR 100,000 every day with Samsung Pakistan’s eStore02:06 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020