NAP: Registration of 3250 NGOs suspended in Balochistan
According to local media, the registration of 3,250 NGOs has been revoked after they failed to submit essential documents and due to their inactivity.
About 4,000 NGOs are registered with Balochistan government. Nearly 2,000 are registered with Department of Social Welfare, 1,900 with Department of Industries and Commerce.
Therefore, the authorities concerned taking action under the law suspended the registrations.
- Salman Khan wishes Sanjay Dutt on his birthday with a throwback ...12:28 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Business community agrees to increase tax revenue in a meeting with ...11:46 AM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics: Weightlifter Talha Talib gets warm welcome upon ...10:50 AM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:16 AM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral09:20 AM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pornography case: Bail plea of Shilpa Shetty’s husband rejected10:00 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto celebrates husband’s 33rd birthday in style09:27 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021