PM Abbasi lauds outgoing Chinese ambassador for further strengthening bilateral ties
Talking to the ambassador who made a farewell call at Prime Minister Office, the prime minister commended his services for facilitating smooth and expeditious execution of the CPEC projects.
He said Ambassador Sun Weidong had also contributed significantly to expanding people-to-people contacts and collaboration in various areas, ranging from trade and commerce to education and culture.
Prime Minister Abbasi said the conferment of the prestigious Hilal-i-Pakistan on Sun Weidong stands as a testimony to the outstanding performance of the ambassador.
The prime minister also appreciated the work of Ms.Bao Jiqing in creating better understanding and affinity between the people of Pakistan and China. PM Abbasi wished the outgoing ambassador the very best in his future personal and professional life.
Ambassador Sun Weidong thanked the prime minister and the government of Pakistan for extending cooperation in the performance of his diplomatic duties and said it was a privilege for him to serve in Pakistan, and to play his part in further strengthening the time-honoured friendship between the two nations.
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident10:13 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Younis Khan turns 4309:46 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020