Police failed to provide property records of Imran and Qadri: ATC Judge
In the on-going hearing of Asmatullah Junejo case , court directed Inspector General and Chief Commissioner to submit property documents of both leaders before the court on next hearing.
The ATC has maintained the status of absconder on both leaders.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz's representative, Daniyal Aziz - while reacting to the development- said that Nawaz Sharif obeyed the law by appearing before courts.
He demanded for actions to take place against those who were involved in attacking parliament and PTV. "Those who are involved institutions to achieve their political goals have done injustice with the nation," he further added.
- ADB approves $300 million loan for macroeconomic stability in Pakistan05:20 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza released from Lahore jail on parole04:23 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Woman slaps Dolmen Mall’s security staff for blocking way (VIDEO)03:42 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar Bhutto and Mehmood Chaudhry to get engaged today11:06 AM | 27 Nov, 2020
- No, Ataullah Esakhailvi is not dead!11:59 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020