Police failed to provide property records of Imran and Qadri: ATC Judge
In the on-going hearing of Asmatullah Junejo case , court directed Inspector General and Chief Commissioner to submit property documents of both leaders before the court on next hearing.
The ATC has maintained the status of absconder on both leaders.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz's representative, Daniyal Aziz - while reacting to the development- said that Nawaz Sharif obeyed the law by appearing before courts.
He demanded for actions to take place against those who were involved in attacking parliament and PTV. "Those who are involved institutions to achieve their political goals have done injustice with the nation," he further added.
- Taliban, China promise not to interfere in each other's affairs11:04 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani military celebrates PLA's 94th foundation anniversary at ...09:45 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares her two cents on patriarchal violence07:58 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new swimming pool photo sets internet on fire05:32 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021