Police failed to provide property records of Imran and Qadri: ATC Judge
In the on-going hearing of Asmatullah Junejo case , court directed Inspector General and Chief Commissioner to submit property documents of both leaders before the court on next hearing.
The ATC has maintained the status of absconder on both leaders.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz's representative, Daniyal Aziz - while reacting to the development- said that Nawaz Sharif obeyed the law by appearing before courts.
He demanded for actions to take place against those who were involved in attacking parliament and PTV. "Those who are involved institutions to achieve their political goals have done injustice with the nation," he further added.
- Naftali Bennett brings Netanyahu's 12-year rule to an end, takes over ...01:29 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ISPR releases first episode of military reality show ‘60 Hours to ...11:43 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Congress leader's pro-Kashmir remarks draw criticism from BJP09:06 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Indian army for killing another three Kashmiris07:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021