General Elections 2018: ECP issues final list of winners
ISLAMABAD - The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has notified the final results of the General Elections 2018, however, results of a few constituencies have not been issued for various reasons including the litigation.
According to the ECP declaration, the results of all five constituencies contested by PTI chairman Imran Khan have been withheld, though a conditional notification has been issued for three of the NA seats.
Khan had contested from NA-35 (Bannu), NA-53 (Islamabad-II), NA-95 (Mianwali-I), NA-131 (Lahore-IX) and NA-243 (Karachi East-II).
ECP stays notification of Imran Khan's victory ... 04:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The Election Commission of Pakistan has withheld issuing the victory notification of Pakistan ...
Meanwhile, the results of 14 constituencies in total have been withheld by the ECP .
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019