Islamic military alliance: NOC granted to Raheel Sharif after due process, says Khawaja Asif
Gen Raheel applied for an NOC and it was approved by MOD after due process... https://t.co/cdLMwYFrTi— Khawaja M. Asif (@KhawajaMAsif) August 7, 2018
His response came shortly after the Supreme Court was told that Gen (retd) Raheel Sharif had not obtained a no-objection certificate (NOC) from the cabinet before going to Saudi Arabia to head the 41-nation military alliance.
Attorney General Khalid Jawed Khan told the court as per the law, the NOC is issued by the federal government to government officers willing to join service in foreign lands.
The NOC is approved by the federal cabinet under government service rules, he said.
- King Salman appoints Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as PM of Saudi ...11:21 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Nine-year-old gets bail so that he doesn't miss classes10:34 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- China reacts to US remarks about debt relief for flood-hit Pakistan09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Fashion designer Maria B receives flak for transphobic comments06:22 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022