PTI demands CJP to take notice of withholding election results by ECP
Fawad Ch said that withholding 2018 general election results is a serious matter, adding that finalisation of election results is important for the transition.
The PTI spokesperson went on to say that the court and administrative decisions should not contradict with the interests of the country, adding that the results of these constituencies should be released as soon as possible.
Earlier today, ECP issued notifications to newly-elected members of the national and provincial assemblies, according to a statement by the electoral body.
- ICC T20I rankings: Rizwan retains top batting spot, Haris major ...05:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Crucial NSC meeting underway to discuss PM Office audio leaks fiasco05:27 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Imran Khan says US cipher should also be leaked now04:27 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saboor Aly and Momin Saqib win hearts with latest video03:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022