PTI demands CJP to take notice of withholding election results by ECP
Fawad Ch said that withholding 2018 general election results is a serious matter, adding that finalisation of election results is important for the transition.
The PTI spokesperson went on to say that the court and administrative decisions should not contradict with the interests of the country, adding that the results of these constituencies should be released as soon as possible.
Earlier today, ECP issued notifications to newly-elected members of the national and provincial assemblies, according to a statement by the electoral body.
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021