Gold price reaches an all time high of Rs86,250 per tola
LAHORE - The price of 24 karat gold jumped by Rs 1750 and was traded at Rs 86,250 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs 84,500, Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Wednesday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed an increase of Rs 1500 and was traded at Rs 73,945 against Rs 72,445 of last day.
The price of silver remained constant and was traded at Rs 1100 per tola and that of 10-gram silver was trading at Rs 943.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold soared by $ 32 and was traded at $ 1495 as compared to the last closing at $ 1463.
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Petition filed by woman to halt the finale of Mere Paas Tum Ho11:46 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019