Indian foreign minister Sushma Swaraj to visit Pakistan on Tuesday
The minister will formally announcement her visit to Islamabad in an address to Indian parliament.
Swaraj is also expected to brief the parliament about unannounced meeting of Pakistan-India national security advisers in Bangkok, where they discussed all issues including terrorism, Line of Control (LoC) and Kashmir according to Pakistani foreign office.
The Heart of Asia-Istanbul event is being hosted by Pakistan and Afghanistan jointly and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Afghan President Ashraf Ghani are expected to jointly inaugurate the opening session in Islamabad.
The two day ministerial meeting will discuss the key issues related to regional and national security including an exclusive discussion on Afghanistan.
According to media reports, although the Afghan president has not so far made an official statement to visit Islamabad but the presence of his security team strongly hints at his arrival to the event.
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020