PTI steps up for presenting soft image of Pakistan to world
LAHORE - Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan has said that all wings of the Information Departments in the center and province must join hands to evolve better communication strategies and present soft image of the country to the world.
She was addressing a meeting jointly chaired by SAPM Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan and Minister Information Punjab Fayyaz ul Hassan Chohan at Chief Minister Office here on Saturday.
Dr Firsous Ashiq Awan said better coordination among all government departments was vital for highlighting success of the government on all fronts and nullifying propaganda of the enemy.
Representatives of the Press Information Department (PID), Associated Press of Pakistan (APP), Pakistan Television (PTV), Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation (PBC), PEMRA and Directorate General Public Relations (DGPR) Punjab attended the meeting.
Provincial Minister Fayyaz ul Hassan Chohan highlighted his priorities as Information Minister and called upon all departments to work tirelessly for the glory of the country. Chohan also announced to convene social media convention in Punjab to present positive image of the country before the international community.
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Huawei Nova 7i – The hottest selling secret weapon of mobile gamers06:05 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sri Lanka to reopen for tourism in August, with strict coronavirus ...05:27 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: NDMA delivers 286 ventilators to federating units04:42 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020