'Complete ban on Basant': Shehbaz Sharif
On Tuesday, the chief minister took to social media website, Twitter, stating "Complete BAN on Basant".
Complete BAN on Basant.. No one can b allowed to play with the lives of ppl.. concerned DPO will b responsible for any violation of ban -ss
— Shehbaz Sharif (@CMShehbaz) February 7, 2017
He further said that no one can be allowed to play with the lives of people, adding that police officers concerned will be responsible for any violation in this regard.
Earlier, a TV host Munizae Jehangir shared a message on Twitter, claiming that Punjab government spokesperson Malik Ahmad has said, "It is the CM’s resolve to celebrate basant this year”.
Good news-"Basant hogi"Punjab Govt spokesperson Malik Ahmed said "It is the CMs resolve to celebrate basant this year."@ 10 pm on spotlight
— Munizae Jahangir (@MunizaeJahangir) February 1, 2017
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:01 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 28 September 202208:47 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha's wedding to see Hollywood celebrities in ...11:51 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Hania Aamir under fire over latest video with makeup artist11:19 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Bushra Ansari faces criticism for receiving anti-aging treatment10:07 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022