Sixth special flight to repatriate stranded Pakistanis from US on Jun 14
ISLAMABAD - A special charter flight of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) will depart from O’Hare International Airport of Chicago on June 14, to repatriate stranded Pakistanis from the United States (US).
This will be the sixth special flight from the US to repatriate Pakistanis who were stuck up there following the suspension of flight operations in the aftermath of COVID-19 pandemic, said a press release received here on Sunday.
The stranded Pakistanis registered with the Embassy of Pakistan in Washington and its consulates will be accommodated on the flight. The embassy has also asked the remaining people to register themselves immediately to ensure their return.
It is to be mentioned here that a special flight will depart from Islamabad directly for O’Hare International Airport on June 13 carrying the stranded US citizens or permanent residents.
The passengers interested to take this flight from Pakistan have also been asked to register with Pakistan International Airlines onhttp://happilypia.com/pax.
- Pakistan surpasses 225,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,619 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Unplanned major cities threat to agriculture land, environment: PM ...08:41 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020