Sixth special flight to repatriate stranded Pakistanis from US on Jun 14
ISLAMABAD - A special charter flight of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) will depart from O’Hare International Airport of Chicago on June 14, to repatriate stranded Pakistanis from the United States (US).
This will be the sixth special flight from the US to repatriate Pakistanis who were stuck up there following the suspension of flight operations in the aftermath of COVID-19 pandemic, said a press release received here on Sunday.
The stranded Pakistanis registered with the Embassy of Pakistan in Washington and its consulates will be accommodated on the flight. The embassy has also asked the remaining people to register themselves immediately to ensure their return.
It is to be mentioned here that a special flight will depart from Islamabad directly for O’Hare International Airport on June 13 carrying the stranded US citizens or permanent residents.
The passengers interested to take this flight from Pakistan have also been asked to register with Pakistan International Airlines onhttp://happilypia.com/pax.
- PAKvNZ: Kiwis to tour Pakistan for the first time in 18 years12:30 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- WATCH: Rangers deployed in Bhong after mob ransacks Hindu temple11:35 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan Army Chief calls for resolution of Kashmir dispute as per ...11:09 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran reaffirms Pakistan’s resolute support for Kashmiris on ...10:46 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Komal Rizvi celebrates 40th birthday with family09:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021