Ahmad Shehzad replaces Khurram Manzoor in World T20 squad
According to statement, the International Cricket Council (ICC) has also been informed of the change in Pakistani squad.
Other fourteen players included in the squad are Shahid Afridi (Skipper), Imad Wasim, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Sami, Anwar Ali, Mohammad Amir, Khalid Latif, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, Sarfraz Ahmad, Mohammad Nawaz, Wahab Riaz, Iftikhar Ahmed and Mohammad Hafeez.
The mega event is set to start from March 8 in India while final will be played on April 3.
- Pakistan reports highest daily coronavirus deaths in ten months09:19 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 14 April 202108:48 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Pakistan take on South Africa in 3rd T20I today08:00 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021