Court confirms Maulana Abdul Aziz’s pre-arrest bail
The court also dismissed applications for FIRs against Abdul Aziz in three cases pertaining to IS (Daesh) and incitement of sectarian violence.
Earlier on February 26, Additional District and Sessions Judge Raja Asif Mehmood granted extension in bail till March 7 to the Lal Masjid cleric after he appeared before the court.
Aabpara police had registered a case under Section 295-A of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) read with Section 3 and 4 of the Amplifier Act against Aziz and others. Further, a separate case under Section 506 (ii) (punishment for criminal intimidation) of the PPC was also registered.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021