Neelum Muneer says she never wants to work in India
Recently, Neelum Munir Khan was asked to share her views about working in the Bollywood Industry. The 'Dil Mom Ka Diya' actress replies that she receives so much appreciation from Pakistan that she won't ever choose to work for India.
She said, “I have no interest in working in India. I always receive so much love from my own country. I am proud of Pakistan, I was born in Pakistan and will stay here always. I’m not going anywhere”.
Upon asking about her fellow actors and actresses working in India and if they have to compromise on their roles or quality of work just to gain experience in the Indian Industry, she didn’t give much of a response about them.
“The artists who have gone there and worked were big names of our industry and I don’t think they have or they need to compromise.”
Neelam Muneer kickstarted her career as a model. She has gained immense popularity in the Pakistani industry, with 2018 being her year, especially due to her remarkable performance in hit drama serial “Dil Mom Ka Diya”, leaving her fans awestruck.
- The Redefined XOS10 Starts the New Journey on Intelligence and Visual ...12:01 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Govt to name road, building after father of Pakistan’s nuclear ...11:27 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan draws up contingency plan as TLP resumes march on Islamabad10:48 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan Army’s focus stays on enhancing standard functionality ...10:27 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Young army officer’s murder remains shrouded in mystery09:48 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021