Neelum Muneer says she never wants to work in India
Recently, Neelum Munir Khan was asked to share her views about working in the Bollywood Industry. The 'Dil Mom Ka Diya' actress replies that she receives so much appreciation from Pakistan that she won't ever choose to work for India.
She said, “I have no interest in working in India. I always receive so much love from my own country. I am proud of Pakistan, I was born in Pakistan and will stay here always. I’m not going anywhere”.
Upon asking about her fellow actors and actresses working in India and if they have to compromise on their roles or quality of work just to gain experience in the Indian Industry, she didn’t give much of a response about them.
“The artists who have gone there and worked were big names of our industry and I don’t think they have or they need to compromise.”
Neelam Muneer kickstarted her career as a model. She has gained immense popularity in the Pakistani industry, with 2018 being her year, especially due to her remarkable performance in hit drama serial “Dil Mom Ka Diya”, leaving her fans awestruck.
- Hike in #gasprice proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021