All stakeholders united to eliminate terrorism: PM
A meeting was held in Islamabad to discuss matters pertaining to seminaries with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in the chair.
Ulema from different schools of thought participated in the meeting. They include Mufti Muneebur Rehman, Maulana Muhammad Taqi Usmani, Muhammad Hanif Jalandari, Sajid Mir, Syed Muhammad Najfi and Maulana Ataur Rehman.
Federal Minister for Interior Ch Nisar Ali Khan, Federal Minister for Religious Affairs Sardar Muhammad Yousuf, Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif, Minister of State for Interior Balighur Rehman and Senior Government officials also attended the meet.
Earlier addressing a meeting ,Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has directed the concerned authorities to immediately implement the scheme of low expenses houses for such people.
He said said the provision of houses to people having low income and homeless peopple is his obligatory duty.
He also directed the authorities concerned to ensure provision of houses to poor people of the country by launching new schemes.
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand cricket team’s decision leaves Pakistanis in shock and ...11:42 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- British envoy denies role in cancellation of New Zealand cricket ...11:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021