Dollar remains stable in interbank, closes at Rs 158.25
ISLAMABAD - The exchange rate of the dollar remained stable in interbank and was traded at Rs 158.25, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) reported on Thursday.
However, according to Forex Association of Pakistan, the buying and selling rates of the dollar in the open market were recorded at Rs 157.40 and Rs 158.40.
The SBP further reported that in interbank the price of Euro increased by 48 paisa and was traded at Rs 177.50 as compared with the last closing at Rs 177.02.
The exchange rate of Japanese yen increased by 01 paisa and was traded at Rs 1.49 against Rs 1.48, whereas the increase of 34 paisa was witnessed in the exchange rate of British Pound which was traded at Rs 192.49 as compared with the last closing at Rs 192.15.
Exchange rates of UAE Dirham remained consistent at Rs 43.08 whereas Saudi Riyal soared by 1 paisa after which it was trading at Rs 42.19 against Rs 42.18 of last day.
- Shaheen Al Jazeera 2019: Navies of Pakistan, Bahrain conclude ...10:36 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Pakistan felicitates new Sri Lankan president09:22 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Sleep Expo Middle East announces first-ever industry award07:48 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Shahzain Bugti takes early lead in NA-259 re-polling, show initial ...07:10 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- AIOU sets up nine new offices at less-developed regions06:47 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019