Dollar remains stable in interbank, closes at Rs 158.25
However, according to Forex Association of Pakistan, the buying and selling rates of the dollar in the open market were recorded at Rs 157.40 and Rs 158.40.
The SBP further reported that in interbank the price of Euro increased by 48 paisa and was traded at Rs 177.50 as compared with the last closing at Rs 177.02.
The exchange rate of Japanese yen increased by 01 paisa and was traded at Rs 1.49 against Rs 1.48, whereas the increase of 34 paisa was witnessed in the exchange rate of British Pound which was traded at Rs 192.49 as compared with the last closing at Rs 192.15.
Exchange rates of UAE Dirham remained consistent at Rs 43.08 whereas Saudi Riyal soared by 1 paisa after which it was trading at Rs 42.19 against Rs 42.18 of last day.
- Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza released from Lahore jail on parole04:23 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- FM Qureshi discusses Islamophobia, Kashmir situation with OIC ...03:08 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Meet Pakistan's first transgender lawyer02:20 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran to nominate Gilgit Baltistan CM today01:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Indian Navy's MiG-29K crashes into Arabian Sea, pilot missing12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- No, Ataullah Esakhailvi is not dead!11:59 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020