Dollar remains stable in interbank, closes at Rs 158.25
However, according to Forex Association of Pakistan, the buying and selling rates of the dollar in the open market were recorded at Rs 157.40 and Rs 158.40.
The SBP further reported that in interbank the price of Euro increased by 48 paisa and was traded at Rs 177.50 as compared with the last closing at Rs 177.02.
The exchange rate of Japanese yen increased by 01 paisa and was traded at Rs 1.49 against Rs 1.48, whereas the increase of 34 paisa was witnessed in the exchange rate of British Pound which was traded at Rs 192.49 as compared with the last closing at Rs 192.15.
Exchange rates of UAE Dirham remained consistent at Rs 43.08 whereas Saudi Riyal soared by 1 paisa after which it was trading at Rs 42.19 against Rs 42.18 of last day.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022