MNA Salman Mujahid joins PSP after being ousted from MQM
While addressing a news conference held on Salman Mujahid’s defection, PSP chief Mustafa Kamal said people from MQM-P join their party every other day. This is the reason why MQM-P found it necessary to hold a public rally, Kamal added.
“A party has been formed by doing china-cutting on MQM founder’s party,” Kamal said about MQM-Pakistan.
Salman Mujahid was elected to the National Assembly from NA-239 Kemari.
He was expelled from MQM-P as his party membership was cancelled over violation of ethics, a party spokesperson had said.
MQM-P members were also barred from contacting Salman Mujahid after his expulsion from the party.
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Guard Group qualify for main final07:59 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran summons National Security Committee meeting amid protests07:17 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup – Australia win toss, elect to field first against ...06:55 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Katrina Kaif denies rumoured wedding to Vicky Kaushal05:45 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf and Sadia Khan's latest BTS video goes viral05:00 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Momina Mustehsan leaves everyone awestruck with her melodious voice05:20 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021