MNA Salman Mujahid joins PSP after being ousted from MQM
While addressing a news conference held on Salman Mujahid’s defection, PSP chief Mustafa Kamal said people from MQM-P join their party every other day. This is the reason why MQM-P found it necessary to hold a public rally, Kamal added.
“A party has been formed by doing china-cutting on MQM founder’s party,” Kamal said about MQM-Pakistan.
Salman Mujahid was elected to the National Assembly from NA-239 Kemari.
He was expelled from MQM-P as his party membership was cancelled over violation of ethics, a party spokesperson had said.
MQM-P members were also barred from contacting Salman Mujahid after his expulsion from the party.
- Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s Ishpreet Singh at ...01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- A New SUV is Being Tested on the Roads of Pakistan01:35 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Australia’s tour of Pakistan after 23 years in doubt following NZ ...01:04 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Karachi man arrested for raping, abducting eight-year-old neighbour ...12:16 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- PIA to operate chartered flights to UK after Pakistan taken off ...11:48 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021