A PTI leader acquitted in 2014 sit-in violence case
During the hearing, the ATC judge said that the Mazari did not need to file a plea for a bail as she has been declared innocent. The court also ordered to return of surety bond worth Rs100,000 submitted by the PTI leader in the case.
PTI leaders Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Shafqat Mahmood, Arif Alvi and Asad Umar, who appeared in the court today, were all granted bails in the cases.
The police in the report said that Mazari was also involved in attacking the public building during the sit-in and asked the court to issue an order for her arrest.
PTI chairman Imran Khan and his companions are facing charges of torturing then Islamabad Operations SSP Asmatullah Junejo and attacking state buildings and damaging public properties in Red Zone during the sit-in staged by PTI and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT).
2014 sit-in: ATC approves bail of Imran Khan in ... 02:38 PM | 2 Jan, 2018
ISLAMABAD - An anti-terrorism court (ATC) on Wednesday granted bail to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran ...
In August 2014, a clash erupted between police and protesters in Islamabad when protesters tried to breach the security cordon after the government, PTI and PAT failed to break the deadlock on the resignation of then prime minister Nawaz Sharif
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident10:13 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020