Telenor's #TweetAMeal campaign aims to feed the underprivileged
Telenor has started an online campaign on Twitter, asking users to share pictures of their meals with hashtag#TweetAMeal. For each entry received, Telenor Pakistan will donate food to the READ Foundation.
Pakistan is on the list of 36 countries that face a serious food crisis. World Food Programme (WFP) data from 2008 concluded that 77 million Pakistanis, nearly half the country’s population were undernourished.
Telenor Pakistan consider it their responsibility to reach out to individuals and provide them with the basic necessity of food.
Telenor Pakistan believes that digital media can connect the dots in our food system and millions of people can be reached online through the #TweetAMeal campaign to be a part of this noble cause.
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021