Telenor's #TweetAMeal campaign aims to feed the underprivileged
Telenor has started an online campaign on Twitter, asking users to share pictures of their meals with hashtag#TweetAMeal. For each entry received, Telenor Pakistan will donate food to the READ Foundation.
Pakistan is on the list of 36 countries that face a serious food crisis. World Food Programme (WFP) data from 2008 concluded that 77 million Pakistanis, nearly half the country’s population were undernourished.
Telenor Pakistan consider it their responsibility to reach out to individuals and provide them with the basic necessity of food.
Telenor Pakistan believes that digital media can connect the dots in our food system and millions of people can be reached online through the #TweetAMeal campaign to be a part of this noble cause.
- T20 World Cup: Oman win the toss and elect to field first against ...02:37 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- WATCH: PML-N’s Azma Bokhari slaps man who misbehaved with her at ...12:56 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- 'Professor' Mohammad Hafeez turns 4112:06 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Vicky Kaushal spills the beans on engagement plans with Katrina Kaif11:26 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021