Afghanistan tragedy: Over 50 dead, 60 injured as bus collides with oil tanker
According to media reports, as a result of the clash, the vehicles caught fire due to which most of the injured were still in critical condition.
Police officials said that they were investigating the tragedy, but the reason behind accident was still unknown.
A spokesman for provincial Governor Aghagul Javed Salangi said that most road accidents happened due to bad conditions of roads and lack of other on-road facilities. Drivers are also not well trained to cope with extraordinary situations, he added.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020