Afghanistan tragedy: Over 50 dead, 60 injured as bus collides with oil tanker
According to media reports, as a result of the clash, the vehicles caught fire due to which most of the injured were still in critical condition.
Police officials said that they were investigating the tragedy, but the reason behind accident was still unknown.
A spokesman for provincial Governor Aghagul Javed Salangi said that most road accidents happened due to bad conditions of roads and lack of other on-road facilities. Drivers are also not well trained to cope with extraordinary situations, he added.
- Indian singer Jubin Nautiyal rushed to hospital with multiple ...02:49 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Punjab education minister shares update on early winter vacations, ...02:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Encouraging Players to Continue With Risk-Taking Can Be Difficult in ...01:47 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Meet Waleed Malik, Pakistani doctor who sets new record with 29 gold ...01:24 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Morrisville Samp Army march into the play-offs conquering Deccan ...12:44 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Ayesha Omar’s bold pictures at beach set internet on fire11:58 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Meet Pakistan's most streamed Spotify artist of the year08:36 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani TikTok sensation Ayesha's new videos shock her fans09:59 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022