US deputy state secretary calls on COAS Bajwa
RAWALPINDI – Wendy R. Sherman, US Deputy Secretary of State called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS), on Friday, said the military’s media wing in a statement.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest, regional security situation and collaboration in humanitarian measures in Afghanistan were discussed.
COAS emphasized to maintain meaningful bilateral engagement for an enduring multi domain relationship between the two countries.
The visiting dignitary appreciated Pakistan’s role in Afghan situation, specially the assistance in successful evacuation operations and pledged to continue working with Pakistan for regional peace.
COAS directs troops to assist civil admin in ... 12:30 PM | 8 Oct, 2021
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday directed troops stationed at ...
- Section 144 imposed around Karachi's Nasla Tower amid protests ...11:52 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- President Alvi, Tajik counterpart agree to further strengthen ...11:27 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Punjab govt school students to get Rs3,000 stipend under Waseela ...10:53 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Rawalpindi woman lands in jail for 5 years for hurling purse on ...10:29 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- UK announces test and quarantine rules for travelers as Omicron ...09:57 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021