Pakistan observes 'Naval Day' today to pay homage to heroes of 1965 War
In this connection, the Pakistan Navy has released a promo of its documentary.
Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi in his message on the occasion said Maritime arena today is facing numerous challenges including; piracy, illegal trafficking of arms and drugs, human smuggling and the menace of maritime terrorism.
Naval Chief said Pakistan Navy has always been at the forefront in ensuring safety and security of international waters either in collaboration with other Navies or through independent initiatives.
He said the development of Gwadar Port and realization of CPEC will enable us to exploit the untapped Blue Economy with huge economic dividends.
Turning towards Kashmir, he said Indian attempt to annex Jammu and Kashmir and enforce fascist control over Indian Occupied Kashmir has serious implications on the security of the entire region and the world at large.
- Covid scare at G7 meeting after Indian delegates test positive06:39 PM | 5 May, 2021
- IMF loan conditions carry political cost, says Pakistan finance ...06:26 PM | 5 May, 2021
- HBL enables e-Commerce Transactions for all PayPak Cards05:43 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Jailed Kashmiri Hurriyat leader Ashraf Sehrai dies in Indian custody05:05 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Eshal Fayyaz gets candid about her marriage rumours with ...01:47 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Deepika Padukone, family test positive as India’s coronavirus surge ...10:54 AM | 5 May, 2021