Pakistan observes 'Naval Day' today to pay homage to heroes of 1965 War
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Navy is observing Naval Day today to pay homage to heroes of 1965 War.
In this connection, the Pakistan Navy has released a promo of its documentary.
Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi in his message on the occasion said Maritime arena today is facing numerous challenges including; piracy, illegal trafficking of arms and drugs, human smuggling and the menace of maritime terrorism.
Naval Chief said Pakistan Navy has always been at the forefront in ensuring safety and security of international waters either in collaboration with other Navies or through independent initiatives.
He said the development of Gwadar Port and realization of CPEC will enable us to exploit the untapped Blue Economy with huge economic dividends.
Turning towards Kashmir, he said Indian attempt to annex Jammu and Kashmir and enforce fascist control over Indian Occupied Kashmir has serious implications on the security of the entire region and the world at large.
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019