PM Imran constitutes high level committee to address Karachi issues
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Sunday constituted a high-level committee to formulate short, medium and long term plans to address issues being faced by the residents of Karachi.
The prime minister constituted the committee on part of the federal government to address various public issues while chairing a meeting to review cleanliness drive and other development projects in Karachi.
The committee would be headed by Minister for Law and Justice Dr Faroogh Naseem. Other members of the committee would include federal ministers for Maritime Affairs, Planning, director general Frontier Works Organization (FWO) and others.
The committee was directed to submit its early recommendations on the proposed plans, PM office media wing in a press release said.
- Refugee Conference: UN ready to participate in Afghan reconciliation ...11:30 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- LHC summons DG Rescue-1122 over plea challenging his reappointment10:48 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- UN resolutions on Kashmir need implementation, UNSG Guterres tells ...09:39 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- realme Pakistan teases one of the much-awaited entry-level ...08:55 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan gets highest-ever $200m GCF grant to redress environment ...08:49 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019