Govt to curb smuggling, under-invoicing, abuse of ATT, says FBR Chairman
Addressing a ceremony in Faisalabad on Monday, he said these steps are important to help the local industry stand on its own feet, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said we have to go towards industrialization to generate job opportunities for the people.
The FBR chairman clarified that no new tax has been imposed in the new federal budget. He said sales tax registration has been automated.
Shabbar Zaidi said that tax returns for the year 2018-19 can be filed by 2nd of next month.
He said the government's assets declaration scheme received an encouraging response from across the country.
- PAKvWI – Pakistan beat West Indies by seven runs in 2nd T20I11:55 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Rizwan makes new world record by scoring highest T20I runs in a year10:35 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021