12 helipads in Lahore for CM's Ramazan Bazaars visits
The helipads will be built at a cost of around Rs14.4 million in various areas including Women Cricket Academy, Model Town, Sharif Medical City Ground Jati Umra and others places to facilitate the monitoring visits of Shahbaz Sharif.
The bazaars have been set-up for the provision of cheap goods to people during Ramazan. The Punjab government is spending Rs3.5 billion to provide subsidy on wheat flour during Ramazan. The bazaars will also feature 333 fair price shops where fruits and vegetables would be available at subsidised rates.
- UK CDS calls on Pakistan Army Chief, discusses Afghan peace process, ...12:05 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Biden nominates two female generals to lead military commands11:50 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Toll plaza staff beat up FIA officer for ‘not paying’ toll tax11:10 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- WATCH – Peshawar Zalmi’s Darren Sammy hits the streets of Lahore ...10:40 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-09- Updated ...10:20 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Netflix introduces 'Fast Laughs' for quick laughter10:57 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021