Pakistan appoints Mohammad Sadiq as Special Representative for Afghanistan
ISLAMABAD - The Government of Pakistan has appointed Ambassador Mohammad Sadiq as Special Representative for Afghanistan.
According to a press release of foreign office, Sadiq is an officer of the Foreign Service of Pakistan, with wide-ranging experience in diplomacy, and extensive expertise on Afghanistan where he served as the country’s ambassador from 2008-2014.
He served in a number of key capitals, including Brussels, Beijing and Washington and as the spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2007-2008.
- Outgoing Chinese ambassador calls on Pakistan Army chief11:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- 56 Indian fishermen for trespassing Pakistani waters11:36 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- 'Success' for Pakistan as ICSID stays over $6b fine in Reko Diq case11:08 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- PCB terminates contract with PSL's int'l media rights holder10:46 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani Rupee strengthens against dollar10:22 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- Khalilur Rehman Qamar in hot waters over his stance on feminism once ...04:39 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- Malala Yousafzai, Beyoncé and others to feature in a film on global ...02:57 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Rana Khan is not interested in meeting Turkish actor Cavit ...02:36 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020