Pakistan appoints Mohammad Sadiq as Special Representative for Afghanistan
ISLAMABAD - The Government of Pakistan has appointed Ambassador Mohammad Sadiq as Special Representative for Afghanistan.
According to a press release of foreign office, Sadiq is an officer of the Foreign Service of Pakistan, with wide-ranging experience in diplomacy, and extensive expertise on Afghanistan where he served as the country’s ambassador from 2008-2014.
He served in a number of key capitals, including Brussels, Beijing and Washington and as the spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2007-2008.
- World's premier Schools & Societies Conference ends in Lahore06:05 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Education ministry start consultations with all stakeholders on ...04:38 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran moves to revive coronavirus-hit economy with surge in ...04:27 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Abhishek, Aishwarya & daughter Aradhya Bachan test positive for ...03:18 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Kohala, Azad Pattan hydroelectric power projects to produce 1,800 MW ...02:10 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020