PM chairs high-level session, decides not to release Dawn Leaks report & recommendations
According to the sources, the government has no intention to make the Dawn Leaks report and its recommendations public. The sources further said that in the meeting the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif showed his displeasure over the ISPR tweet regarding the issue, and added that the recommendations of the report have already been implemented and if someone has any reservation he must inform the government through proper channel.
High–level sources revealed that PM presided over the session at the PM House in the capital. In the session, important matters pertaining to national and political issues were talked about. The meeting was attended by federal ministers, advisers, and special assistants.
Defence Minister Khawaja Asif, Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique, Petroleum Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan and others were also present.
According to sources, matters related to the upcoming PM’s visit to China from May 12 to attend the One Belt conference were part of the discussion.
- Tokyo Olympics: Weightlifter Talha Talib gets warm welcome upon ...10:50 AM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:16 AM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pornography case: Bail plea of Shilpa Shetty’s husband rejected10:00 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto celebrates husband’s 33rd birthday in style09:27 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares her two cents on patriarchal violence07:58 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021