PM chairs high-level session, decides not to release Dawn Leaks report & recommendations
According to the sources, the government has no intention to make the Dawn Leaks report and its recommendations public. The sources further said that in the meeting the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif showed his displeasure over the ISPR tweet regarding the issue, and added that the recommendations of the report have already been implemented and if someone has any reservation he must inform the government through proper channel.
High–level sources revealed that PM presided over the session at the PM House in the capital. In the session, important matters pertaining to national and political issues were talked about. The meeting was attended by federal ministers, advisers, and special assistants.
Defence Minister Khawaja Asif, Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique, Petroleum Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan and others were also present.
According to sources, matters related to the upcoming PM’s visit to China from May 12 to attend the One Belt conference were part of the discussion.
- Pakistan up 31 places in Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Sindh Wildlife Dept rescues two blind Indus dolphins near Rohri canal ...11:52 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Watch – Why Hareem Shah slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi?08:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021