JIT report confirms 'extortion group' was behind Baldia Town factory fire that claimed 259 lives
The team has prepared an initial report after recording statements of the factory owners in Dubai.
According to the JIT report the fire did not erupt at its own in the factory rather it was ignited upon refusal to pay extortion money. The attackers also used chemicals to start fire in the factory.
The Joint Investigation comprising of Police, Rangers, FIA and ISI officials further recommended that detailed forensic tests of factory building should also be conducted to expose the actual reason behind factory fire.
Previously the law enforcement agencies arrested as many as three criminals who confessed to igniting fire at the factory. The criminal s are said to be associated with Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM).
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020