AkzoNobel Pakistan introduces Smart Release Technology to strengthen its paints & coatings
LAHORE - Strengthening its paints and coatings portfolio with a revolutionary upgrade, AkzoNobel Pakistan continues to demonstrate a strong commitment towards maintaining world-class service standards for its customers, through constantly adapting and evolving to meet their changing needs.
The leading paints and coatings company recently introduced an upgrade of Dulux Weathershield emulsion featuring Smart Release Technology offering up to two times better protection against algae and fungus.
“A well-maintained exterior is an investment. Exterior wall paints endure extreme weathers which damage the façade of the house. Dulux Weathershield with Smart Release Technology provides two times longer protection to exterior walls from algae and fungus, allowing our consumers to avoid major future overhaul expenditures especially after monsoon months,” said Usman Hafiz, Head of Brand and Customer Marketing, AkzoNobel Pakistan .
Smart Release Technology, with advanced algae and fungus guard, fights fungus two times longer than standard premium exterior paints. Anti-fungal agents locked in capsules stored in the paint layers counter the attacks caused by algae and fungus during and after rains.
“In line with AkzoNobel 's global ambition of delivering a world-beating innovation and product portfolio for its customers, AkzoNobel Pakistan is delighted to introduce Dulux Weathershield with Smart Release Technology in the country for the very first time,” commented Saad Mehmood Rashid, CEO AkzoNobel Pakistan .
Smart Release Technology protects surfaces year after year against algae and fungus, resists dirt and dust on walls, and retains colour vibrancy. This particularly helps during the monsoon months and when walls are exposed to a lot of moisture and dust. Keep Cool Technology, on the other hand, reduces exterior wall surface temperatures that helps with keeping homes cool by up to 5 degrees Celsius, especially in a country like Pakistan with a humid subtropical climate.
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson passes away01:24 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019