Gold price slides Rs200, traded at Rs87,200 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold decreased by Rs 200 and was traded at Rs 87, 200 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs87, 400, Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Wednesday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed a decrease of Rs 171 and was traded at Rs 74,760 against Rs 74,931 the last day.
The price of silver remained stable and was traded at Rs1050 per tola while 10-gram silver also remained unchanged and was traded at Rs 900.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold decreased by $3 and was traded at $ 1502 as compared to the last closing at $1505.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- SC moved to cancel bail of Maryam Nawaz10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 1010:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019