Gold price slides Rs200, traded at Rs87,200 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold decreased by Rs 200 and was traded at Rs 87, 200 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs87, 400, Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Wednesday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed a decrease of Rs 171 and was traded at Rs 74,760 against Rs 74,931 the last day.
The price of silver remained stable and was traded at Rs1050 per tola while 10-gram silver also remained unchanged and was traded at Rs 900.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold decreased by $3 and was traded at $ 1502 as compared to the last closing at $1505.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019