Gold price slides Rs200, traded at Rs87,200 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold decreased by Rs 200 and was traded at Rs 87, 200 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs87, 400, Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Wednesday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed a decrease of Rs 171 and was traded at Rs 74,760 against Rs 74,931 the last day.
The price of silver remained stable and was traded at Rs1050 per tola while 10-gram silver also remained unchanged and was traded at Rs 900.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold decreased by $3 and was traded at $ 1502 as compared to the last closing at $1505.
- Two kids drown in River Chenab08:02 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Predatory cop shoots teen boy dead in Kasur on Eid07:24 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Lahore temperature hits 44°C on second day of Eid07:04 PM | 25 May, 2020
- PML-N’s Nehal Hashmi tests positive for COVID-1906:59 PM | 25 May, 2020
- KP chief secretary tests positive for COVID-1905:40 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020