TCL becomes Pakistan's top TV brand
As per market results for July 2019, TCL gained the highest share in terms of Sales Value, acquiring close to 17% of the total market. This comes on the back of results from March 2019, where the company had held a 14.5% share.
This milestone follows on from the company dominating the Smart TV market in the country, where it has consistently been the top player for the past two years, with a market share of more than 32% for the year 2019 to date.
By leveraging their strength in the Smart TV market, TCL has consolidated and expanded its market share to take the achieve the No. 1 position overall. Speaking on their great success, Ms Sunny Yang, General Manager TCL Pakistan said: “Pakistan has always been a key strategic market for us in our overall global strategy. Our success in reaching No. 1 here really highlights the excellent response of the customers to our products and it is our promise to continue bringing consumers an outstanding TV viewing experience.”
Majid Niazi, Marketing Manager TCL Pakistan added, “We are elated and highly grateful for the success that TCL has experienced here in Pakistan . Reaching the No. 1 position is a huge milestone for us and we look forward to building on our success and delivering even more premium quality products in televisions as well as our upcoming product lines like Air Conditioners to consumers here.”
As a No. 2 ranked company in the Global TV industry, TCL has been providing customers in Pakistan with advanced, innovative technology at aggressive price points aimed at creating an immersive, content-rich viewing experience in the comfort of their homes.
TCL is a leading player in the Global Consumer Electronics industry with a global presence in over 150 countries with a particular focus in High-End 4K UHD and Big Size TVs in which has a significant market share.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- SC moved to cancel bail of Maryam Nawaz10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 1010:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019