Parents in distress as LGS sends 'threatning' fee notices
Most recently, the Lahore Grammar School (LGS), a famous elite school in the town, sent a fee notice to a child’s parents who took it as ‘threatening’ and containing ‘inappropriate language’.
"Your daughter's school fee bill is still outstanding; kindly ensure it is paid by September 9, if it not paid by then, please do not send her to school next day," reads the notice issued by LGS's 55 Main Branch Gulberg.
"The management further states if we find her in school after than that, we will remove her from class", it further says.
The school notice, after shared by the family on social media, has stirred quite an uproar, with some netizens calling for a national education policy and government-controlled fee structure for private schools.
Several others criticised the parents for ‘scandalising’ the school instead of paying the tuition fee.
Many users also doubted the originality of the school notice, finding grammatical mistakes in it. However, the notice was independently verified.
The administration of LGS - an elite school in Lahore - strictly follows the rules and regulations, especially relating to fees.
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan set 146 runs target for England in 5th T20I09:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- TikToker shot dead as Iran clamps down on anti-hijab protests08:54 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- e& International delegation meets key government stakeholders from ...08:34 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022