COAS Gen Bajwa confers military awards on army men for acts of gallantry
As many as 35 officers were awarded Sitara-I-Imtiaz (Military), 36 officers/soldiers were awarded Tamgha-e-Bisalat and seven soldiers were awarded United Nations (UN) Medal.
Medals of Shuhada were received by their family members. We owe peace and stability to the selfless devotion and sacrifices of these officers and soldiers who are our real heroes, the COAS said while paying tributes to Shahada and Ghazis.
There is no noble cause than laying one’s life for defence of motherland and the sacrifices of our martyrs would not go waste, the COAS added.
He lauded brave families of Shuhuda for supreme sacrifices they rendered for the country.
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021