PIA air hostess slips away in Paris while on duty
Flight attendant Shazia boarded on flight PK-733 from Lahore to Paris on April 6 on request to the administration.
Soon after the flight landed in the French capital, she left the hotel without informing any member. It was later revealed that she has fled to Belgium without her luggage.
'Missing' PIA air hostess found in Canada 04:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2018
TORONTO – A Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) air hostess who mysteriously disappeared in Canada’s city Toronto ...
Earlier, in a similar incident, a PIA air hostess had gone missing in Canada last year but was later traced.
The attendant had flown to Canada and sought asylum there. She had been suspended a few years ago for being involved in smuggling mobile phones and foreign currency.
- Azadi March – SC turns down contempt petition against Imran Khan02:04 PM | 26 May, 2022
- National Assembly approves bill to abolish electronic, overseas ...01:43 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Mishi Khan, Mariyam Nafees participate in Imran Khan’s Azadi March ...09:37 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022