NAB court grants one-day transit remand of Shehbaz for NA session
Prosecutor Waris Januja had submitted a request on behalf of the jail superintendent for Shehbaz's transit remand; the plea stated that the Opposition Leder in the National Assembly has to be relocated to Islamabad to attend the session scheduled for today.
Approving the jail superintendent's request, the court granted one-day transit remand of the PML-N president. The politician would be shifted to Islamabad via motorway due to inclement weather
NAB arrests Shehbaz Sharif over Ashiana Housing ... 03:56 PM | 5 Oct, 2018
LAHORE - The National Accountability Bureau on Friday arrested Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) president and ...
Earlier, NA speaker Asad Qaiser issued production order for Shehbaz to allow him to attend the session.
Shehbaz has been in NAB’s custody since October 5 in connection to the Ashiana Iqbal Housing Scheme case in which Rs 14 billion were allegedly embezzled.
On December 6, the Accountability Court had sent Shehbaz Sharif to jail on judicial remand after his previous physical remand ended in the case.
- Samsung launches SmartThings Find, a new way to quickly locate your ...03:14 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar's fiancé arrives in Karachi tomorrow10:58 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020